We updated MetricWise to version 1102b on April 16. Please contact us with any questions or comments. Here are the highlights for this update:
- Nearby button on create appointment window. In the create appointment window, enter an install address, then click the Nearby button to search all future appointments -- only future sales appointments will be shown if sales calendar selected, installation appointments for installation calendar. Any appointments within 15 miles will be shown in the flyout window. Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if this distance should be shorter or longer for your territory.
- Lead Icon (gray L) on install calendar for lead jobs. Lead products bolded on warehouse sign and installation appointment detail. If you don’t have lead containment products set up in MetricWise, contact email@example.com with your QuickBooks item names to have them added.
- Lead Sources expanded to support categories, enabled/disabled states. Managers can edit lead sources to add categories and enable/disable.
- Sales reps can see status and result icons on their personal calendars when they log in.
- Dates are clickable links in contacts and contracts are clickable links that will load the calendar for that day.
- New user role, Install Manager, can see customers, contracts, job list, and install calendar (no sales calendar or reports). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request changes to any user accounts.
- New sales calendar status for measure appointments (Measure) -- doesn’t count against closing percentages.
- New sales calendar result to close services (Complete-Paid) -- doesn’t count against closing percentages.
- In contact and create appointment window, ZIP+4 format now allowed.
- Change Salesperson list filtered to only show users of current calendar.
- Sales rep initials can be changed to match QuickBooks initials.
- Semicolon and other punctuation now accepted in create appointment window.
- Double clicking to submit appointments and contracts only creates a single new record.
- Contract Install Stage and Sales Stage no longer change positions in detail view.
- Warehouse sign print out errors with some printer models fixed.
- Record contract form submit button delay has been removed.