We are upgrading MetricWise to version 1204c this week. Share the following information with your staff who will be affected by these changes.
- New Reports: Units by Month, Sales by Month -- These new sales reports allow you to see monthly trends and compare monthly sales year over year. Show results for all products or break out by windows, doors, or individual sales reps. Check them out in the Sales report section.
- iPhone, iPad Compatible Reports -- All reports have been rewritten to support HTML5 for compatibility with iPhones and iPads. Reports should continue work as they did on desktop and Android browsers. More mobile optimizations in general are in the works.
- New Contract Printouts: Installer Pay Sheet, Sales Commission Pay Sheet -- From the contract print function, generate subcontractor labor invoices for sales commission and installer pay. Forms autofill with store location, customer names, install and turn-in dates where appropriate and include space for notes and alterations. Let us know what else you'd like to see printed from contracts.
- New Install Stage: In Warehouse -- A new contract Install Stage called In Warehouse can be used for a job where material has been received, but there may be paperwork pending that prevents the job from being scheduled for installation. In Warehouse is an intermediate stage between Confirmation Received and Ready to Install.
- Job List can be filtered by Contract Stage -- New filter controls have been added to the top of the Job List to allow filtering by the new In Warehouse Install Stage as well as filtering on Contract Stage (Sold, On Hold, Service). Now you can manage services and On Hold contracts as well as new installs from one screen.
- Mass Print documents from contracts list view -- Contract documents can be mass printed from the contract list view. Select multiple contracts with the list view checkboxes, click the Mass Print button, and select some or all of the following documents: Completion Certificate, Installer Pay Sheet, Sales Commission Sheet, Thank You Letter, Envelope Address, Warehouse Sign, or 2D barcode labels. Customizations are available on request. More printouts are coming in future updates.
- Contract number included in PDF's created by Kodak Capture Pro -- For users of the Kodak document management system, the following information is automatically added to the file names of scanned PDF's: customer name, complete contract number, and document type. To learn more about the document management features in MetricWise watch this video: http://www.screencast.com/t/0jM7majmKa
- QuickBooks queue manager updated -- The QuickBooks queue manager found under Tools -> QuickBooks will show all import transactions instead of only the last 8 days. Users can adjust the number of results shown per page as well as search the entire transaction history.
- New product listings for French Rail Patio Door -- French Rail Patio Doors can be included in your record contract form. Contact us with your corresponding QuickBooks item names, commission and installer pay, and we will add them to your active product list.
- Installers who also run sales leads included in closing percentage report.
- Installer pay report displays down to the penny.
- Shutter color list updated to include additional colors.
- Appointment ID printed at top of lead sheet.
- Contract FO field limit increased to 48 characters.