For optimal performance, use the latest generation Web browser your system will support. For computers running Windows 7 or Vista, we recommend using Internet Explorer 9. For machines running XP, use Internet Explorer 8.
Other browsers and devices may be used to view data in MetricWise -- smart phones, iPads, other browsers -- but for entering data into the system, we strongly recommend IE 8 or IE 9 only.
Follow the steps below to determine your Windows version. Then follow the general instructions for all Windows operating systems to find your Internet Explorer version and configure your internet browser settings.
Verifying your Version of Windows
(For Windows XP workstations)
Click on Start in the System Tray; click Run.
Type "winver" in the command line and press enter.
If the version is Windows XP, the Internet Explorer version should be IE 8.
If these steps are not appropriate, view the instructions for Windows Vista and Windows 7 below.
(For Windows Vista and Windows 7 workstations)
Click on the Windows button in the system tray and type "winver" in the command line.
If the version is Vista or Windows 7, the Internet Explorer version should be IE 9.
If these steps are not appropriate, view the instructions for Windows XP above.
Verifying your Version of Internet Explorer
(For all Windows versions)
Click on the Help tab or the blue question mark icon or the menu item. Help in the tool bar at the top of your browser window.
Click on About Internet Explorer.
If your Internet Explorer version is lower than IE 8 and your Windows version is XP, download version 8 free of charge from www.microsoft.com/downloads. You will need administrative access to do this. After the download is complete, follow the steps below.
If your Internet Explorer version is lower than IE 9 and your Windows version is Vista or Windows 7, download version 9 free of charge from www.microsoft.com/downloads. You will need administrative access to do this. After the download is complete, follow the steps below.
Configuring your Internet Browser
(For all Windows versions)
Adding the MetricWise server to Trusted Sites List
Click on theTools menu at the top of your browser window.
- Go to Internet Options > Security.
- Click the green Trusted Sites check mark.
- Click on the button labeled Sites underneath and to the right of Trusted Sites as shown below.
- At the bottom of the window, deselect the check mark in the box labeled Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone, as shown below.
- In the field Add this website to the zone, type your server url i.e.: https://<yourserver>.metricwise.net, as shown below.
- Click the Add button.
- Click the Close button on this window.
To allow MetricWise as a cookie
Continue on from the steps above:
- Click on the Privacy tab
- Locate the Select a setting for the internet zone and slide the setting to Medium.
- Click on the Sites button.
- In the field Address of Website type in the server url, i.e.: https://<yourserver>.metricwise.net.
- Click the Allow button.
- Click the OK button to finish.
The configuration is complete, and your work station is now ready to use MetricWise.
To set MetricWise as your home page (optional):
Click on Tools > Internet Option > General
- Type in your server name in the field “To create home page tabs...” i.e.: https://<yourserver>.metricwise.net in the Home Page field.
- Click OK.
To create a MetricWise shortcut (optional):
- Type your MetricWise server url (ii.e.; https://<yourserver>.metricwise.net) into the address bar and click enter.
- Left click and drag the Window World "W" from the address bar onto the desktop
- If you want to rename the shortcut, right click anywhere within the new MetricWise icon and from the menu displayed, select Rename
- Type in the new name.
- Left click and drag the icon to a convenient location on the desktop
Just how do i uncover a new iphone 4 through Orangish? Fork out Regular monthly & Pay As You Go. Orange volition discover your own i phone with regard to £30.xlii delivering’re the original who owns the telephone. You’ll must have Got your earphone for at least six months. The actual £30.49 removing the lock on cost can either end up being incurred to your charge plate, debit greeting card, Pay Statement or maybe Payg airtime counterbalance. Anyone’lmost all ought to be an existing Red consumer, thus make sure you unlock your own cellphone earlier cancelling your get or maybe ever-changing nomadic network. In order to petition a unlock, an individual’lmost all ought to Unlock Orange Uk iPhone and call up Orange tree Consumer Providers. Whether or not this’ersus any pay month-to-month telephone set you’lmost all ought to call 150 exempt from your current French telephone, as well as 07973 c cl from the land line (phone charges are different).
If this’S the payg cellphone you actually’ll should call four hundred and fifty from your mobile phone, as well as 07973 one hundred four hundred and fifty from a land line (birdcall prices can vary greatly). Quite a few readers have experienced complications whenever unlocking the new iphone 4 Coming from Orange. Withal, there were a few successes far too. You need to view the feedback down below for further debate and Details. When you’onal Got any activities along with fitness center a apple iphone through Orangish (consistently), Many of us’debbie want to listen to
Article is closed for comments.