Scheduling Out of Office Appointments
If you know you will be unavailable for appointments at any point in your day or you need to schedule time off for an extended period, create an Out of Office Appointment to block off the specific times.
How to Schedule an Out of Office Appointment
- Access Sales from the main navigation menu bar and select Appointments from the list or from the subnavigation menu bar.
- Locate the date for your Out of Office Appointment on the calendar and click on it.
- Click on the start time on the calendar for your Out of Office Appointment.
- The Create Appointment window will be displayed.
- Add a description in the appropriate area to signify why you will be unavailable.
- Set the Event Starts At and Event End On fields to reflect the duration of for your appointment.
- If the appointment is a recurring event, place a check mark in the Enable Repeat field and select the frequency settings - Day, Week, Month
- Click Save As New button at the bottom of the window, or your appointment will not be scheduled.
How to View an Appointment
- Locate the appointment on the calendar.
- Left click inside the appointment block
- Select View Appointment from the Action Shortcut Menu. The appointment information will be displayed.