We updated MetricWise to version 1104a on May 16. Please contact us with any questions or comments. Here are the highlights for this update:
- Referral Tracking -- Track referrals from the create appointment window to recording contracts to reporting. Referrers must be contacts in MetricWise, and they can be linked to a contract from the appointment or directly during contract entry. There is a new report called Contracts by Referrer that will display a list of contacts who have referred other customers.
- Hot Leads -- Leads that are currently emailed from the Contact Us forms on your store website and windowworld.com can be imported directly into MetricWise. The leads have their own module separate from contacts, and they will pop up on the calendar until their status has been changed. Contact us or your internet marketing company to find out how to set up this feature.
- Speed Improvements -- We've performed some server upgrades and adjustments that should prevent the occasional slowdowns some users were experiencing. Let us know if your MetricWise servers are slow or unresponsive when other websites load quickly.
- New reports for tracking referrals, leads run, and rehashing unsold leads are in the reports module. A complete list of new and updated reports are at the end of this email.
- Calendar colors are set automatically on the sales and install calendar. The five colors repeat automatically by column position, not by sales rep or installer.
- Contact activities in customer contacts now display appointment statuses and results as well as a link to the calendar day for that appointment.
- Server names on browser tabs allow users who track multiple MetricWise servers to manage multiple tabs more easily.
- New user role Ad Manager can be utilized for shops who use outside advertising contractors. Ad Managers can access advertising and lead information but have limited access to revenue reports and contracts.
- Track parts on order on the Job List to prevent install scheduling until all parts are received.. This is an optional system set from the contract edit view. Contact email@example.com for more information on how to use this feature.
- In contract list view, default sort order displays most recent contracts first.
- Lead sources are now stored with appointments, then copied to contracts.
- Contact is updated with sales rep on Save to Current and Change Salesperson.
- Quote description now printed on warehouse sign.
- MetricWise version number displayed on login screen and in main header.
- Sales managers can again see both sales and install calendars.
- Sales manager and office managers appear on Closing Percentage report.
- Hot leads now visible and editable by all reception and manager users.
- Closing Percentages Summary includes a column that displays the number of appointments that need results recorded. At the top of the report, there is a link to the calendar filter which will show all the appointments that need results. Record results for your sales appointments to ensure this report is accurate.
- Leads Run breaks out the Leads Run column from the Closing Percentage report with lead names and appointment dates.
- Demos Done breaks out the Demos Done column from the Closing Percentage report with lead names and appointment dates. This list is the same as the Leads Run report plus Revisits (Be Backs).
- Rehash by Appointment Date lists contact information for any leads that ended with a Demo No Sale, Cancelled or No Show result.
- Contracts by Referrer lists contact information for customers who referred other customers. The link to the referrer can be set when the lead is scheduled in the create appointment window or when the contract is being entered in the record contract form.
- Appointments Set by User lists all sales appointments (status New, Rescheduled, Revisit) by who created the appointment along with the lead name, date, status and result.
- Contracts by Item Name allows searches by contract item, sales rep, and contract or turn-in date for all Sold contracts in the system. Use this report to pull lists of customer information for all lead jobs sold last month. Or a list of all jobs last year that included permit fees.