We updated MetricWise to version 1105a this weekend. Please contact us with any questions or comments. Here are the highlights for this update:
- To Dos -- Create tasks, ticklers, and reminders in MetricWise using the To Do system. Use the Add To Do button from a customer contact, contract, or To Do tab on the calendar. Assign a To Do to any active MetricWise user on your system. View your open To Dos from your Home page or see all To Dos in the All Events and To Dos tab on the calendar. Complete a To Do by editing it and changing the Status to Completed or click the Close X on the All Open To Dos filter on the All Events and To Dos calendar tab.
- Improved Browser Compatibility -- MetricWise has been tested with Internet Explorer 9. If you're running Windows 7 or Vista, we recommend you upgrade your browser for a performance boost. Windows XP users can upgrade to Firefox 4 or continue to use Internet Explorer 8. Other browsers such as Google's Chrome or Apple's Safari can be used to view data in MetricWise, but they are not compatible with the create appointment or record contract forms. Download Internet Explorer 9 here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/products/ie/home
- Display county in create appointment window. Enter both a street address and zip code, and the county will fill in along with the city and state.
- New trim colors added to record contract form: black, charcoal smoke.
- Forty records per page now displayed in customer, contract, and other list views.
- Change calendar order for sales reps and installers from the Control Panel. Rearranging the names on the calendar no longer requires contacting MetricWise support.
- Lead job indicator now diplayed on Job List. Jobs that include lead abatement line items show "LEAD" in bold caps in the Cap column.
- Zip codes with leading zeroes always display correct city and state.
- Calendar filters can sort on referral and lead source fields.
- Contracts by Stage report now includes control to select sales reps.
- Spaces and other special characters no longer allowed in user names.
- Unused fields no longer displayed in Lead module.