We updated MetricWise to version 1106c this weekend. Please contact us with any questions or comments. Here are the highlights for this update:
- Expanded Access for Sales Reps -- Sales reps have read only access to the Customer list for only their prospects and customers. The last sales rep to run or close a lead will see that contact in their customer list. Office staff can change the contact Assign To field to add or remove a contact from a sales reps list. Sales reps do not have access to contracts entered for those customers.
- New Reports -- Window Options Summary counts Low-E, Grids, and trim by dollar value, quantity, and percentage of windows sold. This information is pulled from the contracts marked Sold. There are two versions of the report, one by Turn-In date and a second version by Contract date.
- Help Site and Support Ticket System -- The Help link in the MetricWise header takes you to a new, searchable knowledgebase. Future announcements and support documents will be added here. There is also an optional help ticket system. Feel free to continue to contact us by phone or email. However, we will respond to your written requests with the ticketing system to better track and resolve your support questions.
- Additional Speed Improvments -- MetricWise now runs even faster with the latest generation Web browsers. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 9 if you haven't done so already. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/products/ie/home Windows XP users should use Firefox 5. http://www.firefox.com
- In the customer list, phone number look ups search all phone number fields like in the create appointment window.
- A locate map option has been added to the appointment shortcut menus on the sales and installation calendars. Selecting this option opens Google Maps with the contact install address.
- Reference, Do Not Call and Email Opt Out fields have been added to the Customer module.
- New lead source category, Home Show, added to Lead Source module.
- New trim color added: Deep Moss.
- Zip code look up refined to not return out of state addresses.
- Sales rep who sold the contract displayed on Warehouse Sign.
- Cancellation % column added to Closing Percentage report.
- Custom Exterior Trim colors can be selected when editing an existing Contract.
- Commission and installer pay show in grand totals of the contract at the time of initial entry.