We released a small MetricWise update this weekend. Version 1107b contains the following improvements:
- Calendar Start Times -- The starting hour for each calendar is now based on the start time of the first appointment of the day. If the first installation appointment is scheduled for 7:00am, the install calendar for that day will start at 7:00am. If the first sales appointment is scheduled to start at 3:30am, the sales calendar for that day will start at 3:00am. However, that appointment was probably meant to start at 3:30pm, and it should be adjusted as needed.
- Create Appointment Data Saved -- Information typed into the Create Appointment window is now saved to the server with each calendar pulse. If an appointment does not display on the calendar due to an dropped internet connection or clicking Cancel instead of Save, contact MetricWise Support, and we can probably recover the customer information. We still recommend confirming that the appointment has been drawn on the calendar before hanging up with the customer.
- Somerset Wheat trim color added.
- Job List shaded lines contrast increased.
- Month and Year quick links added back to calendar.
- Changing To Do status does not affect contract Install Stage.
- Multi-day appointments with start times after 8:00am drawn correctly.