We will be upgrading MetricWise to version 1109b on Sunday, December 11. Share the following information with your staff who will be affected by these changes.
[IMPORTANT] All list view filters will require an owner in this release. For any filters you edit on a regular basis -- to change dates or search ranges -- send us the name of the filter and who should own it. Current filters (default and user created) will be temporarily assigned to the MetricWise account which will allow you to see them but not edit them until they are reassigned.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback on the following improvements:
- New Navigation Bar -- With the growing number of features, the main menu is now organized with a main navigation bar (blue background) and a subnavigation menu (white background). Hover over the main navigation items to open a list of options.
- New Record Contract Form -- The Window & Door and Siding & Gutter record contract forms have been combined into one. The individual sections are collapsable and remember their last settings (show or hide).
- Installer Pay Detail Report -- Displays and totals the installer pay by contract and line item similar to the Sales Commission Detail report. This report is built from the list of products in each contract. It can also be used count windows. Let us know what other installation numbers you would like to see.
- Comments Journal in Leads, Customers and Contracts -- Time and user stamped comments replace the Notes feature (all existing Notes have been migrated to Comments). All users can add comments about interactions with customers. Comments cannot be changed after they're recorded. Managers can access all comments from the Tools main menu. This is handy to view and search all recently entered comments.
- Recycle Bin -- the Delete user is gone, and all items assigned to the delete user have been moved to the Recycle Bin. To delete an appointment, contract or customer contact, view the item and click the red Delete button. These items are not removed from the system, and they can be restored from the Recycle Bin in the Tools menu.
- Navigation links will not open new windows -- The interface has been standardized to not open new windows and tabs (except for the Job List). If you want to use multiple windows with MetricWise, right click a link and choose Open in New Window or Open in New Tab.
- Contract number replaces contract ID -- Store number added to the front of all contract numbers. For servers that run multiple stores on one MetricWise server, the store number is based on QuickBooks class.
- Sort on any column in list view -- In the module list views for customers, contracts, and all events and to dos, clicking the column heading will sort the page by that column.
- County information displayed on record contract form.
- Calendar day drawing inconsistencies fixed.
- Calendar flipping from installation to sales fixed.
- Email field in create appointment window increased to 100 characters.
- Hot Leads widget on calendar Show All Leads link fixed.