We will be upgrading MetricWise to version 1110b on Sunday, January 29. Share the following information with your staff who will be affected by these changes.
>>> Video for new Rehash feature! <<<
- New Rehash field in Customer Contacts -- To track progress on prospects selected from the rehash report, a new field called Rehash Stage has been added to customer contacts. New filters have been added as well to assist in tracking rehash progress.
- New Color Scheme -- Official Window World colors and logo adopted. Color scheme in general adjusted to balance color and brightness of screen elements.
- New Calendar Mouseover -- On the sales and install calendar, hold the cursor the appointment block to see expanded customer information which now includes email and install street.
- Batch Print Appointment Detail -- Lead sheets and installation appointment details can be printed in batches up to 40 at a time. Go to All Events and To Dos, use a filter or search to see the desired appointments (today, tomorrow, this week), selec the items with the checkboxes on the left, then click the Print Appointment Details button.
- Secondary reason for Demo No Sale -- When recording a Demo No Sale, there is an option to add a reason for the no sale -- Non Owner, Glass Repair, Historic District Disallowed, HOA Disallowed, One Legger (typically spouse not present). Recording a Demo No Sale reason is not required to record a result.
- Report counts windows installed -- On the Installer Pay Detail report, select individual installers and any combination of windows, specialty windows, and doors to get a count of items installed. [IMPORTANT] This report will only be accurate if the install appointments are correctly recorded as Complete - Paid. Contact email@example.com with questions about how to use this report.
- Siding type and color on record contract form -- Siding parts can save siding type and color information according to Alside's color / type matrix. Only valid colors will be displayed for selected siding.
- Additional items expanded in record contract form -- All active parts are listed in the Additional Items section of the record contract form (the section above the deposit information). If you need to record trim at three different prices for one contract, record the additional items in this section.
- New report: Appointments Needing Results -- In the Closing category of the Reports, use the Appointments Needing Results report to see any sales, install, or service reports that don't have results recorded. [IMPORTANT] The Closing Percentage Summary and Installer Pay Detail reports will not be accurate if results are not recorded.
- Custom filters will automatically be marked as approved when created.
- When setting user accounts Inactive, system will check for future activity.
- To Dos can be created for Web Leads.
- Entry Doors included in count on Key Performance Indicators.
- Chargebacks in contract list can be edited.
- Contract Number displayed in Installation appointment detail.
- New Contract stage Cancellation.
- Year select option restored to calendar.