- Appointments on iPhone, iPad Fixed -- The date controls in the create appointment window work properly on iPhones and iPads.
- QuickBooks Web Connector Module -- This feature will offer similar functionality to the current importer but with greater flexibility. The Web Connector will allow for much greater automation between MetricWise and QuickBooks in future releases. Your current importer will continue to work as normal until we contact you to set up and train on this new tool.
- Sales Reps can edit Out of Office appointments -- Sales reps can change their Out of Office appointments after they've been saved to the calendar. From the appointment shortcut menu, they can select View Appointment, then click the green Edit button at the top of the page. This change will allow sales reps more control over their calendars and reduce the number of calls to the office staff to edit Out of Office appointments.
- Sales appointment record reason field added -- When recording a result for a sales appointment, you can enter a comment that will be saved in the appointment description. The effect is the same as recording a result for an appointment, editing the appointment, typing a note in the Description field, then clicking Save. Now all that information can be saved with a single click.
- Contracts are now numbered consecutively -- Contract numbers will no longer have gaps in the count. Starting with your current contract number (ex. 999-100000), all future contract numbers will increase by one (ex. 999-100001, 999-100002). Continue to use the full contract number with store number when submitting PO's to AMI. There are some exciting features on the way that rely on matching to contract number.
- Warehouse Sign batch print button fixed for Google Chrome browser.
- Users can add and delete custom filters they've created.
- New Hot Leads filter added to Web Leads module.