We are upgrading MetricWise to version 1202a this week. Share the following information with your staff who will be affected by these changes.
- Coupons and Discounts -- Fixed price adjustments (coupons) and variable price adjustments (discounts) are available now. When activated, they will appear on the record contract form and in the general product list.
Coupons and discounts can be added for any category (window coupon, siding coupon, misc. discount, etc.), and the dollar values will be deducted from the category totals in the reports.
To activate this feature contact us with the QuickBooks item name(s) you would like your coupons and discounts to map to.
- HTTPS conections only for increased security -- HTTP connections to MetricWise servers are no longer allowed. If necessary, update your bookmarks and shortcuts to begin with https://
- Print completion certificates from contracts module -- Completion certificates can be printed individually when viewing a single contract or in batches from the contract list view. Contact us if the store address needs to be updated for your server.
- New home page widget for sales reps -- Sales reps can see a list of upcoming installations and services for (only) contracts they have sold when they log into MetricWise. This feature can be disabled on request.
- Adjust commission and pay for remeasures -- New service parts have been added to track remeasure charges and payments within a contract. If you want to track remeasure charges and payments with your commission and installer pay reports, contact us to set up these items.
- Record manufacturer cost in contracts -- A new field has been added to the contracts module to record manufacturer cost. This information will be used in future job costing reports, but you can start saving this information now.
- New report: Sold Appointments Without Contracts -- Every sold appointment in MetricWise should have a corresponding contract. Use this report to find sold appointments that don't, and use that information to find out why a contract wasn't entered.
- Search for partial phone numbers in customer list -- Look up phone numbers if you have fewer than 10 digits. In addition, any phone number search will search all phone number fields in the system -- home phone, work phone, mobile, fax -- similar to a create appointment window phone number look up.
- Last comment visible in contract or customer list view -- In the customer and contract list views, the last comment from the comment journal can be displayed. You can set up your own filters or contact us if you'd like to see comments in your customer and contract list views.
- Leads module name changed to Web Leads.
- Users can no longer accidentally hide home page widgets.
- Calendar record result pop ups no longer save previous value.
- Contract number is displayed on install calendar phone number look up.
- Install appointments no longer appear on rehash report.
- Window Options Summary report will show 2012 data.
- Corrected issue with Feb. 29 end date in report date selector.
- Assign To field available when duplicating an Out of Office appointment.
- Corrected calendar week view drawing issues.
- Services and Reorders
- More completion packet printouts
- New users added to calendar immediately